Челси фен

Postby mick » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:07 pm

Keep the blue flag flying high
mick
Челси фен
Челси фен

Postby mick » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:09 pm

The good

1. Hands up. Who doubted we could win at half-time? It did cross my mind that our lack of creativity might cost us. Pessimism is a trait many fans possess, but I should have trusted Jose Mourinho to alter the whole face of the game at half-time as he has done on many occasions previously. The team spirit he’s instilled at the club and the never-say-die attitude is remarkable.
2. The second half was one of the most dominant I’ve seen in a European away game in many a long year. Did Petr Cech actually do anything in those 45 minutes? Valencia were all over the place at times - unforced errors left, right and centre. Their outstanding home record - unbeaten in 11 previous Champions League meetings against English opposition - makes tonight’s victory all the more incredible.
3. Joe Cole. Looks far from fit, but made such a difference. Oh how we’ve missed him. His introduction and a tactical switch by Mourinho at half-time - to a 4-3-3 formation - changed this game. A tactical masterclass.
4. Didier Drogba. Easily the world’s most complete striker. Even when he doesn’t score his impact on games is nevertheless considerable. 30 goals and counting. Sir Bobby Robson’s Player of the Year, and mine too.
5. Michael Essien. “Essien is a special player,” said Mourinho after the game. “He can run forever. He can play a game every day, he’s a superb athlete.” Considering this was his first game back from injury, and the fact that he was booked early on (he will miss the first leg of the semi-final), his performance was exceptional. And what a goal, the 25th we’ve scored in the last 10 minutes of games this season. A great build up involving Joe Cole and clever pass by Andriy Shevchenko (whose Champions League tally is now 46) too.
6. John Obi Mikel. All the hype was true. It’s hard to believe he’s only 19 years old. His future is bright, very, very bright indeed.
7. Michael Ballack. A contentious choice no doubt. Some neat tackles, headers and passes. He’s getting there. He seems to enjoy these European nights.
8. Ashley Cole had a good game, some decent crosses and forward runs, and solid defending.
9. Mourinho’s reaction during John Terry and Essien’s post-game interview live on ITV 4. Priceless.
10. Santiago Canizares’ two Cech-like saves. What a shame he couldn’t pull off a third.

The bad

1. The first half. We dominated possession but were pretty poor, tame in fact, very little creativity in front of goal. Valencia seemed to be playing the perfect game: absorbing all our pressure and hitting us on the break with some great passing and movement. Yet again it took going a goal down and a half-time bollocking from Mourinho before the players showed their best form. My nerves can’t take much more.
2. The majority of Frank Lampard’s dead ball deliveries were really poor. Sort it out, Frank.
3. Roberto Ayala. A great defender, but also one of the dirtiest players on the planet. Got away with murder before picking up a much deserved yellow card.
4. Roman Abramovich wasn’t even in Spain to see Mourinho pull off yet another minor miracle, giving rise to more speculation that he will sack him in the summer. I have a horrible feeling about all this.

Man of the Match

A difficult one to call. Didier Drogba? Michael Essien? John Obi Mikel? Even Joe Cole, just for the impact he had on the game. I’m going to give it to John Obi Mikel for another composed performance.
Final thoughts

The dream is still alive.

It’s likely that we’ll meet Liverpool, who are 3-0 up against PSV Eindhoven going into tomorrow’s second leg at Anfield, in the semi-finals. Mourinho will relish the chance to avenge their lucky semi-final win in 2005.

With Manchester United crushing Roma tonight, the prospect of fighting the Red Devils for three trophies - FA Cup, Premiership and Champions League - grows ever nearer.

What a season.
mick
Челси фен
Челси фен

Postby mick » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:28 pm

Chelsea glory will earn players £14M jackpot

Chelsea players will split a staggering £14 million bonus jackpot should they complete the Grand Slam this season.

The Daily Mail says an incredible payment schedule has been agreed with Jose Mourinho's men if they add the Champions League, Premiership and FA Cup to their Carling Cup success.

In addition to their salaries, Chelsea's players will share £750,000 between them as reward for beating Valencia in the European Cup quarter-final on Tuesday evening - but there is a further £3m available if they go on to lift the trophy.

Didier Drogba, who has played some part in all of Chelsea's 32 Premiership matches this season and has competed in all three cup competitions, stands to make £737,000 in bonuses alone if they complete the Quadruple next month.

The incentive scheme devised by Chelsea is believed to be the biggest in football and the figures dwarf the £5.6m that will be paid to Manchester United's players if they complete the Treble.

Sir Alex Ferguson's players are contractually entitled to receive £350,000 each if they can repeat the club's astonishing triumph of 1999.

Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney and Co will earn £200,000 each for going all the way in Europe, £100,000 if they can snatch the Premiership title back from Chelsea and a further £50,000 if they can land Ferguson's sixth FA Cup.

Chelsea players have already pocketed £1m between them for winning the Carling Cup against Arsenal and they stand to make another £1.5m if they win the FA Cup Final, or £500,000 if they finish runners-up.
mick
Челси фен
Челси фен

Postby mick » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:30 pm

Jose Mourinho is already mapping out Chelsea's preseason schedule in a sure sign he expects to carry on at Stamford Bridge.

The Sun says the Portuguese coach has already finalised every detail of the club's pre-season programme, including a three-game tour of the USA in July.

Mourinho was also asked by one of Roman Abramovich's close aides if he would take his team to Russia for a friendly in early August.

The manager said it would not be a problem - though he was slightly surprised that the owner had asked his permission.

A source close to Red Rom said: "Roman does not think the problems with Mourinho are doing any harm. In fact, he is quite happy that it seems to have bonded the team. The future is up in the air. It could go either way."
mick
Челси фен
Челси фен

Postby mick » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:32 pm

Reading midfielder Steve Sidwell has told Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho to make his interest concrete.

Sidwell told The Sun: "I've been linked with just about everyone this year.

"I'll believe Chelsea are interested only when it comes from Mourinho's mouth. Then I'll take notice.

"It's flattering but I'll be weighing up my options in next month."

Sidwell has turned down a contract extension from Royals to see out his current deal, which ends in the summer.
mick
Челси фен
Челси фен

Postby mick » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:33 pm

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho wants Hernan Crespo back from his loan at Inter Milan.

Mourinho is fearful of losing Didier Drogba and Salomon Kalou during next year's African Nations Cup and has told the club to get Crespo back.

Crespo endured an unhappy time in England and was allowed to leave last summer for family reasons.

Mourinho said: "I understand the human side of Crespo's story - but business is business.

"It's up to Abramovich and Peter Kenyon now. I have told them my plans. Crespo is ours and I need a striker.

"I'm sure I will lose Drogba and Kalou, who will go to play in the African Cup of Nations, so I need a striker like Crespo to be at Chelsea."

Chelsea still pay half of Crespo's £87,000- a-week wages despite the fact he has played all season at Inter.
mick
Челси фен
Челси фен

Postby mick » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:33 pm

Chelsea striker Andriy Shevchenko is delighted to be now just three goals short of Gerd Muller's benchmark of 62 goals in UEFA competitions after his strike in their victory in Valencia.

Shevchenko said: "It is nice to be so close to the record and is very good for the career of one player. I will play for several more years and score more goals.

"I think it is my characteristic that the goals come for me in important games. When I play difficult matches, I score every time.

"Mentally, difficult games make you concentrate more. I really enjoy big European nights and I think Chelsea have a good chance to get to the final now."
mick
Челси фен
Челси фен

Postby zigo » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:36 pm

Энэ хаанахын форум бэ? Англи уу? Америк уу? Эсвэл энэ Мик гэдэг хүн нь монгол хэл мэдэдгүй юм болов уу?:help:
довтлогч хэрэгтэй!!!
zigo
Friends FC
Friends FC

Postby Gankhuu » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:40 pm

Жйирэнигн цувааныхан . . .
Where did our baby go?
Gankhuu
Миланиста
Миланиста

Postby Gooner » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:45 pm

Манай энэ эрхийн **н** банди хэлээ хазаад л явахийм...
Эцэг нь гэж архи уухаараа бас хэлээ хазаад, эцэг нь согтуу ирээд хүүтэйгээ юм ярихлаар юу ярьж байгаа нь мэдэгдэхгүй гачин юм болдийшдээ. Найзуудаа... :mrgreen:
Gooner
#14 Thierry Henry
#14 Thierry Henry

Postby zigo » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:20 pm

Гэр бүлийн нууц, хар хайрцагны бодлого гэж юм манайд алгаа?! :grin:
довтлогч хэрэгтэй!!!
zigo
Friends FC
Friends FC

Postby TiMeRz » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:33 pm

5 сарын 9 (ялалтын баяр) - манутай ПЛ-т олд трафордод,
5 сарын 10 - ФА цомын финалд,
5 сарын 23 - Аваргуудын лийгийн финалд...
TiMeRz

Postby Цоомоо » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:11 pm

Валенси эхний үед маш сайхан тоглосон ч 2-р үед бол хэзээ гоол алдахаа л хүлээж байсан.
90-д гоол ороогүй ч хэн нэг нь нэмэлт цагт гоол хийх л байсан.
Туршлага гэдэг хэрэгтэй юм аа.
Морьентес, Шева 2 туршлага заалаа.
Моуриньо муу аалзыг нэг удаа магтахаас . Сайн дасгалжуулагч юм аа, далдгануур болохоос биш...Тоглолтын дүр зургийг 2-р үед орвонгоор нь өөрчилж хаясан...
Ливерпуулд дахиад хусуулаасай...
Цоомоо
Ангаахай

Postby rednasca » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:26 pm

ливерпүүлийг энэ жил гашрааж өгөх хэрэгтэй.....
2 жилийн өмнөх шарх бүрэн гүйцэд аниагүй л байна.....
ороогүй гоолын зөрүүгээр мултарсан гэж одоо хүртэл боддог....
хэдийгээр тэд маш сайн формтой, валенсигаас илүү хүчтэй, аюултай байгаа боловч бид хожно гэдэгтээ бүрэн итгэлтэй байна....
итгэл, найдвар хэзээ ч бөхөхгүй, мөхөхгүй...
rednasca
Спортын донтон

Postby El Payaso » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:33 pm

за да бүгд л хожино гэдэгтэй итгэлтэй байдаг даа...
Vamos Argentina!!!
El Payaso
Albiceleste & Los Che

Postby Lampard » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:48 pm

Hi manaihan , buten sar netgui yum yum uzej baij l ergej irlee , teneg japanuud net evdej hayachaad bur 8+) .... yutai ch gesen manaihanii bahtai saihan yalaltuuud uram zorig oghc baila :beer
Журамын нөхдийн нүдийг хайрлаж,3н мөрөөс дээш бичлэг үйлдэхгүй болмой.
Lampard
Португалийн фэн

Postby Бамбууш » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:02 pm

el payaso wrote:за да бүгд л хожино гэдэгтэй итгэлтэй байдаг даа...

hahahah
tegj baij l hojil gedeg chine irdeg ed dee
SIX is da number...k Is da Code
G is da Mode
Бамбууш
Халзан

Postby Nomer 10 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:12 pm

цолмонод нөгөө л латинддаг хэвээрээ байх шив. Хаагуур ийм удаан юугаа хийгээд ирэв ээ. Чамайг байхгүйд их юм болсоон. Чаатны дүрэм их хатуу болсон. Хуучин шигээ бичлэг бага хийгээрэй, өршөөхгүй шүү :mrgreen:
Hup Holland Hup
Nomer 10
Сайт админ

Postby Бамбууш » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:32 pm

Nomer 10 wrote:цолмонод нөгөө л латинддаг хэвээрээ байх шив. Хаагуур ийм удаан юугаа хийгээд ирэв ээ. Чамайг байхгүйд их юм болсоон. Чаатны дүрэм их хатуу болсон. Хуучин шигээ бичлэг бага хийгээрэй, өршөөхгүй шүү :mrgreen:

за за латиндахаа болихоос 10 нээрээ орж ирэнгvvт л дарамтлачих юм.Одоо ямар байна
SIX is da number...k Is da Code
G is da Mode
Бамбууш
Халзан

Postby Nomer 10 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:49 pm

Бүрэн эрхт Монгол улс харагдаж байна. Энэ дээгүүр цэнхэр тэнгэр мэддэггүй будантай Лондоны үсэг тоонууд зурайх юм :RD
Hup Holland Hup
Nomer 10
Сайт админ

Postby Аагий » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:52 am

BOOM!!!
Аагий
Челси фен
Челси фен

Postby Lampard » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:12 am

manaihand hamaagui shagnaliig neg avch de
Журамын нөхдийн нүдийг хайрлаж,3н мөрөөс дээш бичлэг үйлдэхгүй болмой.
Lampard
Португалийн фэн

Postby Аагий » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:21 am

Одоо хэцүү тоглолтууд байгаа ч гэсэн, сүүлийн хэдэн лигийн тоглолтонд манайхан гоё явж байна аа. Улаануудад 2:0-дуулаад барцад арилсан юм шиг байна.
Тэр тоглолтоос хойш 8 дараалсан клийн шиит, 8 дараалсан ялалт. Үүнтэй ч холбоотой манай дасгалжуулагч, хаалгач 2 маань сарын шилдэгийг авлаа.

Найм дараалсан ялалт:

Wed Jan 31_ Blackburn Rovers________H__3 – 0
Sat Feb 3__ Charlton Athletic_________A__1 – 0
Sat Feb 10__Middlesbrough___________H__3 – 0
Sat Mar 3__ Portsmouth_____________A___2 – 0
Wed Mar 14_Manchester City________ _A___1 – 0
Sat Mar 17__Sheffield United__________H___3 – 0
Sat Mar 31__Watford________________A___1 – 0
Sat Apr 7___Tottenham Hotspur_______H___1 – 0

Одоо үлсэн лигийн 6 тоглолт:

Wed Apr 18 West Ham A
Sun Apr 22 Newcastle United A