•~ARSENAL 10/11: It's time to rise and shine~•

Moderator: Хөлбөмбөгийн модууд

Re: •~ARSENAL 10/11: It's time to rise and shine~•

Postby Mr. Arsenal » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:17 am

Ахлагчийг муулах хэрэггүй ээ тэр боломжоороо л тоглолоо шд угаасаа бүрэн фит болоогүй хүнийг гараанд гаргаж азаа үзэх хэрэггүй л байсийн байрлалд нь Робиныг тоглуулаад баруунд Эбүэг, урд Маруаныг гаргасан бол арай л өөр үзэх байсан даа л гэж бодогдож бна.
Arsenal Dynasty Reloaded
Mr. Arsenal

Postby Gooner » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:17 am

Пэрси өөрөө их шаралхсан л даа.
Алвэс дээр самардаад шаааааал дэмий шар васан, тэгээд 2 дахь шар нь ч гэж чааваас...
ТЭгээд улаан болонгуут гарууд жоохон идэвхигүй сулбайгаад ирж байгаа юмлд.

Клишиг муулаад байх юм, зайлуул чадлаараа л сайн тоглоно лээ шд. Хэд хэдэн аюултай бөмбөгийг зайлуулсан, гоомой алдаа хийж гоол алдуулаагүй :ногоон:

Айлаас Вилаа их сайн жүжиглэж байна лээ шүү. Кош сүүлд хөл рүү нь нэг жийгээдхэсэн циркийн амьтан шиг өнхөрч байгааг нь ээ... кк... Бүскүэтсд жүжиглэх боломж олдсонгүй лд
Gooner
#14 Thierry Henry
#14 Thierry Henry

Postby Цоомоо » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:19 am

За тэгээд гомдол, уур бухимдал цөхрөхгүй байх доо.
Ямар ч байсан амжилт хүсээд ПЛ-ийг аваарай гэж ероое.
Алмуниа гарч ирээд харин баахан сэйвүүд хийх шив.
Цоомоо
Ангаахай

Postby helix » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:21 am

News Report: Bungling referee Massimo Busacca makes it easier for Barcelona masters
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1G45rYmII
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom!
helix
Буучин
Буучин

Postby Mr Chelski » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:22 am

За за ёстой л тултал нь дэмжлээ,байдаггүй ээ...
Арсенал бол нээх довтлоно гэж гарчаад хамгаалахаас аргагүй байдалд орчсон л доо,энийг хийсэн хүмүүс хагасынхан,тэр дундаа Фабрегас/Ийм хариуцлагатай тоглолтон дээр яаж тоглож бгаам/
Шүүгч Барсад талтай шүүсэн ч Арсенал муу байлаа,ямар ч мотиваци байхгүй,РВП-д улаан өгдөг арай л бишээ,тээр жилийн Овребогийн Гүүрэн дэх драм санаанд орж суулаа...Буучид минь ПЛ-ээ л сайхан авах хэрэгтэй дээ...Барса-г манайх 8-д таарсан,4т ч таарсан хариугаа жинтэй авнаа хэхэ
Barca's new signing Massimo Bussaca played well yesterday гэе дээ товчхондоо... :grin: :grin: :grin:
Chelsea FC,Detroit Pistons,Detroit Red Wings fan
Mr Chelski
Язгууртан
Язгууртан

Postby baynaTS » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:24 am

Stand Your Ground and Fight !...
baynaTS
The Invincibles
The Invincibles

Postby helix » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:26 am

Barcelona vs Arsenal, 3-1: Full time analysis and player ratings .
http://aggbot.com/link.php?id=12757222&r=tw&c=35

Player Rating:
Szczesny: No Vote – It seems our number one is out for the season so we just have to wait and see whether Manuel can produce back-to-back convincing performances like tonight.

Djourou and Koscielny: 7 – I don’t feel like blaming our centre backs for the three conceded goals. Simply put, these two were asked to defend against the most dangerous team in the world for the full 90 minutes. That’s a big ask. They needed help and only one man decided to provide it.

Clichy: 5 – As it was the case in the first leg, he was the one to keep the player he was supposed to mark onside when they opened the scoring and yet again – in the 62nd minute – guilty of keeping the ball instead of clearing the danger. I give up on Gael understanding when to dribble and when to clear.

Sagna: 5 – Uncharacteristic shaky game from the Frenchman whose pass success rate must be very, very low for the night.

Diaby: 3 – Useless. It hurts for me to admit it but it’s time for About to consider his future. Our defensive department needed his help but he just wasted his time chasing shadows with no urgency whatsoever.

Rosicky: 3 – Same goes for Tomas. I realised he was still on the pitch when Jack started an interesting counter attack, laid it off to Tomas who produced a shocking pass to break the move.

Wilshere: 7 – Yet again I find myself asking why this 19-year old is the only one who wanted the qualification more than anything else. His 12th minute block in OUR penalty area shows what it means to be a midfielder and help the defensive department. Abou, Tomas, did you hear that?

Fabregas: 3 – Three unsuccessful passes after only fifteen minutes and shocking in giving away possession when we conceded the first. I am sorry Cesc, that area of the pitch was not designed for clever back heals.

Nasri: 6 – Contrary to Abou and Tomas, Samir did try hard to help the defensive department but unfortunately it was not enough. And on the counter, his dribbling skills didn’t work against Barcelona.

van Persie: 4 – I don’t care if he was not fit, the point is that he was useless when we were under pressure – which is what I feared before the game – and lost his head just when we needed our players to keep their cool and focus on the job.

(Subs)
Almunia: 8 – Granted, he had no high balls or dangerous corners to deal with but made five crucial blocks in the second half, it’s no joke. Arsenal Interactive’s hero is today’s man of the match. It must mean something.

Bendtner: No Vote – Could have scored the goal of his life. But failed.

Arshavin: No Vote – FA Cup game against Chelsea anyone? Yet again the Russian was kept on the bench. Why? I am not the one to answer.
helix
Буучин
Буучин

Postby baynaTS » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:27 am

Вилшерийг унгаасний дараа маргаан болоxод ийм юм болсон ......

ингэxэд шүүгч юм xийсэн үүү, үгүй.....
Xарин дараа нь тоглолтон дунд Робин шарандаа түлxээд унгааxад шар өгсөн үүү ,өгсөн.....
Last edited by baynaTS on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

baynaTS
The Invincibles
The Invincibles

Postby Mr Chelski » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:28 am

Wilshere: 7 – Yet again I find myself asking why this 19-year old is the only one who wanted the qualification more than anything else. His 12th minute block in OUR penalty area shows what it means to be a midfielder and help the defensive department. Abou, Tomas, did you hear that?
Гоё хэлжээ...
Chelsea FC,Detroit Pistons,Detroit Red Wings fan
Mr Chelski
Язгууртан
Язгууртан

Postby Баясаа » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:32 am

Танайхыг хийчихсэн юм байна оо.
You'll never walk alone
Баясаа
Liverpool Fan
Liverpool Fan

Postby ArmourySquare » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:33 am

Gooner wrote:Клишиг муулаад байх юм, зайлуул чадлаараа л сайн тоглоно лээ шд. Хэд хэдэн аюултай бөмбөгийг зайлуулсан, гоомой алдаа хийж гоол алдуулаагүй :ногоон:

Эхний гоол дээр ард ганцаараа зогсч харагдсан... отон болгодог газар...
ArmourySquare

Postby baynaTS » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:33 am

даxиад сайн xардаа энэ зураг Вилшер дээр xийсэн алдааний дараа авсан зураг :Насрийгийн xоолойд xэний гар байна xардаа,

baynaTS
The Invincibles
The Invincibles

Postby helix » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:34 am

РВП ярилцлага өгч: Robin van Persie: The referee was against us, it’s a joke

After the game, van Persie said:

It had a big influence. I think it was a total joke. How can I hear his whistle with 95,000 people jumping up? How can I hear it? Please explain that?

I can’t understand the view from the ref. One second from his whistle to my shot is a joke. He has been bad all evening. He was against us. I don’t know why he was here tonight, it’s a joke.

We feel betrayed, almost. We tried really hard. When it was 1-1 it was all to play for. But, in my opinion, the ref killed the game.

http://aggbot.com/link.php?id=12756725&r=tw&c=35
helix
Буучин
Буучин

Postby baynaTS » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:34 am

baynaTS wrote:Вилшерийг унгаасний дараа маргаан болоxод ийм юм болсон ......

ингэxэд шүүгч юм xийсэн үүү, үгүй.....
Xарин дараа нь тоглолтон дунд Робин шарандаа түлxээд унгааxад шар өгсөн үүү ,өгсөн.....
baynaTS wrote:даxиад сайн xардаа энэ зураг Вилшер дээр xийсэн алдааний дараа авсан зураг :Насрийгийн xоолойд xэний гар байна xардаа,

baynaTS
The Invincibles
The Invincibles

Postby baynaTS » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:36 am

Энэ зуун мянган xүний дундаас би чиний шүглийн дууг сонсож чадаx уу......

Last edited by baynaTS on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

baynaTS
The Invincibles
The Invincibles

Postby Mr. Arsenal » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:37 am

Gooner wrote:Сүүлд Вилшэр сугарч гарч ирээд солгойгоороо Бэндтнэрт дамжуулдгийг ШАмах байсан бол шууд өшиглөх байсан гэж бодох юм...

Тийм бөмбөгийг хурдан дундаа баруунаараа шууд цохино гэвэл худлаа эд үедээрээ байсан Роналдо /Шүтээнээрээ зүйрлэл авч ёстой зүрхэлсэнгүй/ ч Р=0.05 гүйцэтгэл үзүүлэх байсан байх, харин өөр дээрээ тогтоож 2 талд нь гүйж явсан 2 хамгаалагчийн ард нь үлдээд Валдесыг давуулж өлгөж цохисон бол гоал болох магадлал харьцангуй нэмэгдэх байсан байх тэр 2 хамгаалагч манай хүнийг зогсоход дагаад зогсох тул Валдесыг давсан бөмбөгийг шугам давахын өмнө зогсоож амжихгүйлд.
Аа хэрэв зүүнээрээ цохих гээд хөлөө тааруулах юм бол шууд таслуулах байсан байх оо...
Last edited by Mr. Arsenal on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arsenal Dynasty Reloaded
Mr. Arsenal

Postby ArmourySquare » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:38 am

baynaTS wrote:даxиад сайн xардаа энэ зураг Вилшер дээр xийсэн алдааний дараа авсан зураг :Насрийгийн xоолойд xэний гар байна xардаа,

Адриано муу ****4 л юм шиг байна...
ArmourySquare

Postby baynaTS » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:40 am

baynaTS
The Invincibles
The Invincibles

Postby ArmourySquare » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:43 am

Өчигдөр Журу маань сайн тоглолоо... тун тайван өөртөө итгэлтэй харагдсан...
ArmourySquare

Postby Mr. Arsenal » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:44 am

ArmourySquare wrote:

Адриано муу ****4 л юм шиг байна...

даниал алвес гээд аалз нь юм биш үү
Arsenal Dynasty Reloaded
Mr. Arsenal

Postby baynaTS » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:44 am

xамгийн сайн тоглолт үзүүлсэн 2:

baynaTS
The Invincibles
The Invincibles

Postby Gooner » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:44 am

Журу, Кош 2 2уулаа сайн байгаад байгаа. Чухам Вэрми ирэхээр хэнийг нь суулгах юм байгаан... бараг Вэрми энэ улирал тоглохгүй ч байж магад. Энэ 2 ийм формтой, сайн ойлголцож байгаа тохиолдолд
Gooner
#14 Thierry Henry
#14 Thierry Henry

Postby helix » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:45 am

Arsenal boss Wenger added: ‘I think two kinds of people can be unhappy: those who love Arsenal and those who love football can be frustrated with the referee’s decision because it’s very difficult to understand his attitude.

‘How can you kill a football game like that?

‘We lost against a very good Barcelona side — congratulations to them and good luck for the future — but we have many regrets because we didn’t expect to lose the game like that. I feel sorry for people watching the game.
‘If you have played football at a certain level you cannot understand that decision. It’s impossible. I just spoke to UEFA people. They are shocked as well.’

Barcelona have never lost when Busacca has been in charge.

He oversaw last season’s 2-2 draw with Arsenal at the Emirates and Manchester United’s 2-0 defeat by Barcelona in the Champions League final of 2009.

Arsenal did not manage a single shot on target, compared to Barcelona’s 19 attempts, and victorious manager Pep Guardiola said: ‘We played the perfect game.’

But Wenger felt Arsenal could have triumphed if Van Persie had stayed on, saying: ‘I am convinced we would have won this game.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1G4Bgx7EM
helix
Буучин
Буучин

Postby baynaTS » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:45 am

baynaTS
The Invincibles
The Invincibles

Postby Monteyne » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:50 am

manuuhai wrote:Хараад л байгаа юм, Шезниг. Ганц нэг алдааг эс тооцвол харьцангуй сайн тоглолт үзүүлж байна лээ, Камп Ноуд тоглоход туршилага дутах болвуу гэсэн санаа байгаам.

....... Алмуниа ....
Сайнаа .. Журу .. Кошер .. Кличи
...... Денилсон .... Вилшер ...
???? ... Цеск ..... Аршавин
........ Бентнер .....
Насри - н сэлгээнд ямар тоглогч тоглох боломжтой вэ ? Сайнаа Месситэй эсвэл Кличи Месситэй ... Вияаг онцлоод, танайхаас Вилшерийг жинкэн эзэгнэж чадна гэж онцолмоор байна.
Би бол ингэж л хармаар байна. За буучид надаас илүү рэвиэв хийхээ мэдэж байгаа байх... Хожоод цаашаа яваад л байдаг юм шүү

Италиас шүүгч ирнэ гэхээр нэг ийм юм болохнуу гэж бодоод байсан юмаа, Ёстой халгаатай юмаа ... Вермелан гэж айхтар Видичэрхүү гар байгаад байсан асар удаан бэртэлтэй байга юма даа ...
Стат бол муухай л байна, гэхдээ арай дээр тоглолт үзүүлсэн гэж бодож байна :beer
football is the Manchester United
Monteyne
Sir
Sir

PreviousNext

Return to Евро 2008