FORZA MILAN FORZA

Хөлбөмбөгтэй холбоотой бүх архив энд

Энэ улирал Россонеричуудын үзүүлэх амжилт таны бодлоор?

Скудэттогоо хүртэнэ гэдэгт итгэлтэй байна
9%
Coppa Italia л авна
12%
УЕФА-н цом
20%
Бүгдийг юмуу ядаж 2-г нь авна.
16%
Юу ч үгүй үлдэнэ.
43%

Total votes : 89

Re: FORZA A.C MILAN

Postby orangeman » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:56 am

Ронние маань чөлөөт цохилтосс гоол хийсэн байна лээ ... :eek:
orangeman
Culé
Culé

Postby Чуугий » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:30 pm

PAOLO MALDINI:
"It was a strange match where we saw little football and a lot of long balls. Too bad about the result. In the second half Torino pushed a lot and they had many strikers and we did not manage to close the match earlier.
On the handball I was not in a good position to evaluate it.
Like before the match we are second in the table, we hoped to keep up with Inter, but considering how we started the season it's good like this."

DANIELE BONERA:
"Too bad, we expected to take home the three points, but Torino played a good match and Milan were not at their best.
We have to continue on this road to fight for the league.
Unfortunately it happens a lot that we create a lot of chances without managing to score.
Maldini played a good match tonight, he trained well the whole week to recover from his injury.
Andrea, meanwhile, came back after a long time. He needs to play because seventy days without going on the pitch are a lot and he needs time to get back into shape."

ALEXANDRE PATO:
"I am very unhappy because Milan did not win and the referee did not whistle for the penalty on Ronaldinho, we drew and lost two important points for the standings.
Milan still created many chances and personally I tried to do my best, looking for the goal, too bad I did not score any others.
We still have to continue on this road because we want to win the Scudetto
Чуугий
AC Milan Fan
AC Milan Fan

Postby Mr S » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:56 pm

orangeman wrote:Ронние маань чөлөөт цохилтосс гоол хийсэн байна лээ ... :eek:

бнга л гоолдох юм даа...........
мундаг бна шуу.......... :-D
Barca Dynasty
Mr S
Трансфер мангас

Postby Чуугий » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:08 pm

Портсмуттай хийх тоглолтонд эдгээр тоглогч нар дуудагджээ.

Abbiati, Dida, Kalac, Antonini, Bonera, Darmian, Favalli, Kaladze, Senderos, Zambrotta, Ambrosini, Emerson, Flamini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Kakà, Pato, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho.
Unavailable players: Borriello
Not called up players: Jankulovski, Maldini, Pasini.
Чуугий
AC Milan Fan
AC Milan Fan

Postby Чуугий » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:06 pm

Патог Серхио Рамосоор солих тухай шуум гараад нэлээн удлаа.2 талаас ямар нэгэн мэдэгдэл хийгээгүй л байна.Арай ч Патогоор солихгүй байлгүй дээ....
Чуугий
AC Milan Fan
AC Milan Fan

Postby Gankhuu » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:02 am

Хамгаалалт гэж баг алсан тоглолт боллоо.

Инзаги аймар байлаа. Ронние формондоо оржээ. Одоо жоохон хурд.

Хөөрхий Помпей.

Last minutes of Pompeii :-o
Where did our baby go?
Gankhuu
Миланиста
Миланиста

Postby kayo » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:26 am

Ронни маань гоолдсоор,фрийкикээс ямар гоё хийвээ
kayo
Барса фэн

Postby Цэнгүүн » Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:10 pm

Ronnie :eek:
"Més que un club"
Цэнгүүн
Culé
Culé

Postby Чуугий » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:09 am

Роннигийн фрийкик гоё гоё.........Шева хэрэг алгаа..........Инзаги минь харин санасныг бодвол сайн тогложээ.
Чуугий
AC Milan Fan
AC Milan Fan

Postby haka » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:17 am

chuugii wrote:Роннигийн фрийкик гоё гоё.........Шева хэрэг алгаа..........Инзаги минь харин санасныг бодвол сайн тогложээ.

Ронни сайхан цохьсон шүү :eek:
Инзаги зодог тайлах болоогүй юу :mrgreen:
Samba Kings
haka
Kopites
Kopites

Postby Чуугий » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:21 am

haka_mgl wrote:
chuugii wrote:Роннигийн фрийкик гоё гоё.........Шева хэрэг алгаа..........Инзаги минь харин санасныг бодвол сайн тогложээ.

Ронни сайхан цохьсон шүү :eek:
Инзаги зодог тайлах болоогүй юу :mrgreen:

болоогуй шдээ......
Чуугий
AC Milan Fan
AC Milan Fan

Postby Чуугий » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:37 am

манайх Палмэйрасын хамгаалагч Gustavo Franchin Schiavolim-г сонирхоод байгаан байна.

Inzaghi: Kaka not interested in Chelsea, Man City

Emerson: Ronaldinho free-kick just fantastic :eek:
Чуугий
AC Milan Fan
AC Milan Fan

Postby Чуугий » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:47 am

GIANLUCA ZAMBROTTA:
"We knew it would be a difficult game, on a tough pitch. Perhaps we could have closed it earlier, we created a lot, but we wasted several chances. In the second half it went better and we earned an important point for the qualification.
I am happy about giving the cross to Pippo, he's a great champion, in the penalty area he's the number one in the world and I'm happy he managed to score, especially because his goal came at the end and considering how the match was going we are all happy."

EMERSON:

"I am happy with my performance. I was talking with my team mates at the end of the match telling them that it's not easy for a player like me who doesn't play a lot, handle the 90 minutes well, perhaps I am helped by my experience. It was twenty days since I last played, but physically I am doing better.
Ronaldinho was fantastic with the free kick. I was joking with him before the game in Turin, telling him that he hadn't scored from a free kick in a while, and now he's already scored two. He's feeling good, he feels at home and he is making the difference putting the ball where he wants. That's a gift."

FILIPPO INZAGHI:
"I thought it was a cursed game after I hit two posts and a crossbar, but I believed in it until the end because I was feeling good physically today. Then the God of football allowed me to score in the 93rd minute, wearing the captain's armband, and it was the goal that allowed me to go past Raul aside from giving the team the qualification."

ANDRIY SHEVCHENKO:
"Today we obtained an important result. We know that when you have great players in your team the result can change from one moment to the next. This team never gives up. I am very happy also because I know this pitch, it wasn't easy, many great teams lost important points here, that's why this is a good result. Milan played well, we created many chances without giving away much in defence. In the second half we conceded the goals, but we are happy we managed to remedy with the great goals of Ronaldinho and Pippo."

LUCA ANTONINI:
"I came close to scoring, I hoped to take home a joy both for me and the team, but we managed to obtain an important point which gave us the mathematical qualification. We did well to come back from two goals down. Portsmouth were a team who changed the play a lot, very quickly, it wasn't easy to keep up with them."
Чуугий
AC Milan Fan
AC Milan Fan

Postby Чуугий » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:48 am

Ronaldinho, are you happy to have scored your second goal on a free kick?
"It's a joy for me. I am very happy to have scored from a free kick because I am training a lot and the results are showing. I always try to execute what I try in training and to be in form so things go well."

What difference is there between Italian football and other leagues?
"Each league has its own characteristics. Spanish football is the one where you play the most with the ball. Here in Italy, meanwhile, it's more physical, more based on strength. I am very happy to be able to play here in Italy.

In the past I had the chance to play in Spain in a team full of great champions, but now at Milan I'm having a lot of fun because I'm at a club with a lot of good players.
For me it's a joy to be able to help my team mates by giving my contribution. I have to continue training like this, so I can manage to score more goals and other important assists for the team. I am going through a good moment."

Do you think it's your moment for revenge after the criticism you've received?
"Coming here I had hoped things would go well, I am a positive person. But life is like this. It's impossible to always be doing well. I am happy to have started this season the best possible way after a bad year in Barcelona. It was the best thing I could hope for, I see things going better every day.
Here at Milan I feel an important player, just like all my team mates."

Would you like to receive another Golden Ball?
"For me the most important thing is to win titles with Milan, then if I am given this recognition it would certainly make me happy."

In december there is Juventus-Milan. Del Piero is also scoring a lot of free kicks for the Bianconeri. Do you feel a rivalry?
"Del Piero is an idol for me, I don't feel any competition with him. I've been following him a long time and I consider him a great champion. For me the important thing is that Milan keep playing like this."
Чуугий
AC Milan Fan
AC Milan Fan

Postby Чуугий » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:53 am

Саудын арабын Жедда хотод шинэ акедамаа нээжээ.Өмнө нь Канадын Торонто,АНУ-н Майами,Кэй Бисканэ,Лос-Анжелас,Мексикийн Мехико,Испаний Авила,Египетын Кайр,Австралийн Сиднэй зэрэг хотуудад нээгээд байсан билээ
Чуугий
AC Milan Fan
AC Milan Fan

Postby Чуугий » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:21 am

Палермотой хийх тоглолтонд эдгээр тоглогч нар дуудагджээ.

Abbiati, Dida, Kalac, Antonini, Bonera, Favalli, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Maldini, Senderos, Zambrotta, Ambrosini, Cardacio, Emerson, Flamini, Pirlo, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Pato, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho.
Unavailable players: Nesta, Borriello, Gattuso
Чуугий
AC Milan Fan
AC Milan Fan

Postby haka » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:13 am

Palermo 3-1 Milan
Гоол: Miccoli 50, Cavani 59,Simplicio 80 (palermo)
Ronaldinho 83p
Тоосоо гөвүүлвээ :RD
Last edited by haka on Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Samba Kings
haka
Kopites
Kopites

Postby Maslo » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:59 am

Алуулсан байнаа :smile:
One United
Maslo
United Forever

Postby realmongolia » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:23 pm

Милан өвлийн цонхоор Игорь Акинфеевийн араас явах хэрэгтэй дээ
One Team! One Goal!
realmongolia

Postby haka » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:56 pm

Миланыхан хаачсан бэ :mrgreen:
Samba Kings
haka
Kopites
Kopites

Postby TJ » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:57 pm

Ронние нэг пеналти-аа хаалгачихсан байна шд...... Бас хаалттай цохилтоос 90 булан дээр шон хусаад л....... Азгүй л байж дээ.......
TJ

Postby Чуугий » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:42 pm

Роннигоос өөр гоолдох хүн байхгуй юмаа...
Чуугий
AC Milan Fan
AC Milan Fan

Postby Чуугий » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:44 pm

ёстой хэрэг алгаа ингэж тогловол юун Скудетто вэ?
Чуугий
AC Milan Fan
AC Milan Fan

Postby zizu » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:55 pm

Танайх авахгүйшдээ...
zizu
ForeverRed
ForeverRed

Postby Чуугий » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:01 pm

GIANLUCA ZAMBROTTA:"Certainly it's always disappointing to lose, especially when a defeat comes like this. If Ronaldinho's penalty had gone in the match would certainly have turned out differently, but unfortunately it went like this. In this period we are conceding too many goals, we have to be more concentrated in all areas of the pitch.
In the first half we risked more. Now we have to forget about this bad performance and try to do well from Wednesday in the Coppa Italia and restart our run in the league on Sunday.
We are still in second place, the road is still long and anything can still happen."

DANIELE BONERA:
"Aside from mine and the team's performance, we deserved this defeat.
We must not let our heads down, certainly there is bitterness and disappointment, but have to find the strength to get back on track like we had done a few games before and get our act together again.
Personally I don't think about the table, but I think tonight Milan played below their possibilities. If we had taken the lead with Ronaldinho's penalty it would have been a different game, but now we only have to think about startiing up again in the league."

ADRIANO GALLIANI:
"It was a match that would have changed if the ball had gone in on the first penalty, but Palermo deserved the victory. We lacked the dynamism of Gattuso and Kaká, it was a match in which Pato could have unblocked the result. In the second half Palermo legitimated the result. We are second in the table, there's time to recover and I hope our performances away from home improve. We need to run more in midfield, they ran a lot more than us."

CARLO ANCELOTTI:
"We played badly, we went down and deserved the defeat. We did not play how we wanted. We kept the rhythm too low. There were some signals in the match against Torino. We did not handle the result well, we were not constructive in our ball possession and didn't defend well. The rhythm was too slow and that's why we didn't play well. Many opposing teams count on their rhythm, sometimes it works for them, sometimes they have trouble against Milan's qualities. When we don't control the play we struggle to control the game. To have positive results we need to get back to doing what we were doing. It's important to evaluate what has happened and find the right corrective measures, the attention and the compactness which we have to find back. In the next Coppa Italia match (Wednesday 3 December) against Lazio we want to win even though the most important game is on Sunday."
Чуугий
AC Milan Fan
AC Milan Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Хөлбөмбөг