75%
Никс
No votes
Лэйкерс
13%

Total votes : 8

Re: Кливленд Кавалиерс 2015-2016 HIS LAND

Postby Boogey » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:33 pm

Remember earlier this year when we were all worried that the Warriors were ruining basketball? Here was a style of play without equal that was seeping into the playgrounds and making a mockery of the game as we know it.

Yeah, about that ...

The Cavaliers committed to one key defensive strategy in the Finals: We are not letting Klay Thompson and Stephen Curry beat us. Curry had one MVP-caliber game; Thompson had his moments of flamethrowing, too. But for seven games, the Cavs kept Golden State's backcourt in check like no other team this season. They showed that you can take jump-shooters out of a game if you're disciplined in the way you navigate screens, make switches and recover to shooters.

The tendency will likely be to call Curry a choker and to second Charles Barkley's contention that jump-shooting teams can't win titles. Maybe that's true. What's absolutely certain, though, is that LeBron -- one of the greatest players of all-time -- just led his team to one of the greatest championships we'll ever see.

Congratulations, LeBron. Congratulations, Cleveland. You're finally free of the curse.

Гоё хэлжээ
"The journey is always the sweetest part of any achievement"
Boogey

Postby redi23 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:36 pm

Өөлөөд байх юу байхав дээ, шууд нүдэнд тусаад л байгаа юм чинь. Ер нь аль ч багийн спортод дасгалжуулагч, менежерүүд том рольтой байдаг л биздээ. Өөр баг байсан бол бүгд л дасгалжуулагч нараа тэвэрч аваал бүчээд л дээш нь шидэх нь шидээд л байгаа харагддаг, тйим дүр зураг байнга харагддаг учир бараг л заавал байх ёстой селебрэйшн юм шиг л болчихсон байдаг шдээ. Надтай олон хүн санал нийлэх байхөө
redi23

Postby SProgr » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:40 pm

"LeBron James, the kid from Akron raised by a single mother, brought the title home on Father's Day. "
SProgr
Culé
Culé

Re: Кливленд Кавалиерс - 2016 NBA CHAMPIONS

Postby rednasca » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:45 pm

харамсаж байгаа ганц л зүйл байна...
Леброны сүүлийн тохолт орсон бол бүх цаг үеийн хамгийн шилдэг тохолтын нэг болох...
финалын шилдэг мөчүүдийн нэг болох байлаа...
итгэл, найдвар хэзээ ч бөхөхгүй, мөхөхгүй...
rednasca
Спортын донтон

Postby Gunnerz » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:46 pm

lou-ийн дасийн кареер аймар бичигдэх нь ээ
юуун люк уолтон ккк
№14
Gunnerz
The Gunners's fan
The Gunners's fan

Postby Gunnerz » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:47 pm

rednasca wrote:харамсаж байгаа ганц л зүйл байна...
Леброны сүүлийн тохолт орсон бол бүх цаг үеийн хамгийн шилдэг тохолтын нэг болох...

харин тх донки насны шившигэнд орох байсан ш д
новш чинь мөрөөрөө мөрлөж зогсоож
№14
Gunnerz
The Gunners's fan
The Gunners's fan

Postby SProgr » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:48 pm

Gunnerz wrote:
rednasca wrote:харамсаж байгаа ганц л зүйл байна...

харин тх донки насны шившигэнд орох байсан ш д
новш чинь мөрөөрөө мөрлөж зогсоож

Donki deer tsuvraliin tursh neg saikhan palkat hiih geed neg l bolj ogohgui. Donki yadaj l biyee sain ogoh yum... Tohson bol aimar aimar
SProgr
Culé
Culé

Postby LeMoN » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:51 pm

73-9 -г хожив 3-1-с эргэн эрэлт , 7 дахь тоглолтонд Трипл дабл сүүлийн мөчид оноог хийв. Бурхан шиг л байлаа. Сүүлийн 4 минутанд таг болчихнуу гэсэн ондоо байлаа шүү.
LeMoN
JUVE & ITALY FAN
JUVE  & ITALY FAN

Postby Boogey » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:56 pm

LeMoN wrote:73-9 -г хожив 3-1-с эргэн эрэлт , 7 дахь тоглолтонд Трипл дабл сүүлийн мөчид оноог хийв. Бурхан шиг л байлаа. Сүүлийн 4 минутанд таг болчихнуу гэсэн ондоо байлаа шүү.

Би яг наад бурхан шиг байлаа гэдэг дээр чинь дөнгөж сая уншсан юмаа шэйрлье л дээ..

The Warriors believed they could chase ghosts, poke bears and mock the gods. But that left the Warriors with ghosts haunting them, bears chasing them and gods launching thunderbolts and avalanches at them. And after a brilliant season, that turned out to be too much to bear.

Их савсаганацгаасан юм аа даанч.. Зүгээр мөрөөрөө явж байгаад дуусгахгүй замдаа өнөө цагийн шилдэг тоглогчоор оролдож байгаад хайран сайхан улирлаа ингэж хүмүүсийг загатнасан газар маажцым шиг юм бичүүлтлээ шившиг болгож байгаам шд.. :ногоон:
Boogey

Postby SProgr » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:57 pm

"The Decision" хийсний дараа эзни үг ийм байжээ..
Dan Gilbert wrote:Dear Cleveland, All Of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers Supporters Wherever You May Be Tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a national TV special of his “decision” unlike anything ever “witnessed” in the history of sports and probably the history of entertainment.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us.

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of the hard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometown Cavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of the recent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next several days and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don’t deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight:

“I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE”

You can take it to the bank.

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our “motivation” to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that’s simply not how it works.

This shocking act of disloyalty from our home grown “chosen one” sends the exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn. And “who” we would want them to grow-up to become.

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called “curse” on Cleveland, Ohio.

The self-declared former “King” will be taking the “curse” with him down south. And until he does “right” by Cleveland and Ohio, James (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma.

Just watch.

Sleep well, Cleveland.

Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day....

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

DELIVERING YOU the championship you have long deserved and is long overdue....

Dan Gilbert
Majority Owner
Cleveland Cavaliers
SProgr
Culé
Culé

Postby SProgr » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:01 pm

coming home...
LeBron James wrote:Before anyone ever cared where I would play basketball, I was a kid from Northeast Ohio. It’s where I walked. It’s where I ran. It’s where I cried. It’s where I bled. It holds a special place in my heart. People there have seen me grow up. I sometimes feel like I’m their son. Their passion can be overwhelming. But it drives me. I want to give them hope when I can. I want to inspire them when I can. My relationship with Northeast Ohio is bigger than basketball. I didn’t realize that four years ago. I do now.

Remember when I was sitting up there at the Boys & Girls Club in 2010? I was thinking, This is really tough. I could feel it. I was leaving something I had spent a long time creating. If I had to do it all over again, I’d obviously do things differently, but I’d still have left. Miami, for me, has been almost like college for other kids. These past four years helped raise me into who I am. I became a better player and a better man. I learned from a franchise that had been where I wanted to go. I will always think of Miami as my second home. Without the experiences I had there, I wouldn’t be able to do what I’m doing today.

I went to Miami because of D-Wade and CB. We made sacrifices to keep UD. I loved becoming a big bro to Rio. I believed we could do something magical if we came together. And that’s exactly what we did! The hardest thing to leave is what I built with those guys. I’ve talked to some of them and will talk to others. Nothing will ever change what we accomplished. We are brothers for life. I also want to thank Micky Arison and Pat Riley for giving me an amazing four years.

I’m doing this essay because I want an opportunity to explain myself uninterrupted. I don’t want anyone thinking: He and Erik Spoelstra didn’t get along. … He and Riles didn’t get along. … The Heat couldn’t put the right team together. That’s absolutely not true.

I’m not having a press conference or a party. After this, it’s time to get to work.

When I left Cleveland, I was on a mission. I was seeking championships, and we won two. But Miami already knew that feeling. Our city hasn’t had that feeling in a long, long, long time. My goal is still to win as many titles as possible, no question. But what’s most important for me is bringing one trophy back to Northeast Ohio.

I always believed that I’d return to Cleveland and finish my career there. I just didn’t know when. After the season, free agency wasn’t even a thought. But I have two boys and my wife, Savannah, is pregnant with a girl. I started thinking about what it would be like to raise my family in my hometown. I looked at other teams, but I wasn’t going to leave Miami for anywhere except Cleveland. The more time passed, the more it felt right. This is what makes me happy.

To make the move I needed the support of my wife and my mom, who can be very tough. The letter from Dan Gilbert, the booing of the Cleveland fans, the jerseys being burned -- seeing all that was hard for them. My emotions were more mixed. It was easy to say, “OK, I don’t want to deal with these people ever again.” But then you think about the other side. What if I were a kid who looked up to an athlete, and that athlete made me want to do better in my own life, and then he left? How would I react? I’ve met with Dan, face-to-face, man-to-man. We’ve talked it out. Everybody makes mistakes. I’ve made mistakes as well. Who am I to hold a grudge?

I’m not promising a championship. I know how hard that is to deliver. We’re not ready right now. No way. Of course, I want to win next year, but I’m realistic. It will be a long process, much longer than it was in 2010. My patience will get tested. I know that. I’m going into a situation with a young team and a new coach. I will be the old head. But I get a thrill out of bringing a group together and helping them reach a place they didn’t know they could go. I see myself as a mentor now and I’m excited to lead some of these talented young guys. I think I can help Kyrie Irving become one of the best point guards in our league. I think I can help elevate Tristan Thompson and Dion Waiters. And I can’t wait to reunite with Anderson Varejao, one of my favorite teammates.

But this is not about the roster or the organization. I feel my calling here goes above basketball. I have a responsibility to lead, in more ways than one, and I take that very seriously. My presence can make a difference in Miami, but I think it can mean more where I’m from. I want kids in Northeast Ohio, like the hundreds of Akron third-graders I sponsor through my foundation, to realize that there’s no better place to grow up. Maybe some of them will come home after college and start a family or open a business. That would make me smile. Our community, which has struggled so much, needs all the talent it can get.

In Northeast Ohio, nothing is given. Everything is earned. You work for what you have.

I’m ready to accept the challenge. I’m coming home.
SProgr
Culé
Culé

Postby Алтангэрэл » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:20 pm

rednasca wrote:Image
энэ арай аймаараа... :beer ...

Иггиг үсэрч байхад дууслаа л гэж бодсон. Хаалтанд ороход нь алдаа юу гэж эргэлзсэн.
Олон хүмүүс энэ хаалтыг мартахгүй байхаа.
Barca
Алтангэрэл
Culé
Culé

Postby rednasca » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:37 pm

хөөрхий Дион, хөөрхий Варежао... ккк...
итгэл, найдвар хэзээ ч бөхөхгүй, мөхөхгүй...
rednasca
Спортын донтон

Postby SProgr » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:39 pm

rednasca wrote:хөөрхий Дион, хөөрхий Варежао... ккк...

Dion aria l overrated baijee gej... zarim negen promise-uudaa biyeluuljee...
SProgr
Culé
Culé

Postby SProgr » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Kevin love-гүйгээр аварга авч чадагүй байсан гэж бодож байна шүү. Муу тоглосон гэвэл үнэн. Гэхдээ л багт сүпер стар ирэхээр урам зориг, итгэл найдар, сэтгэл зүй бүгд дагаад л ирдэг.
SProgr
Culé
Culé

Postby Цоомоо » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:50 pm

Цоомоо wrote:Дөнгөж эхний тоглолт, гайгүй байх оо.
7 тоглолт гарчих байлгүй.
68:67 байж байгаад л Ливингстон таслаад хаяцын байнашд.

ГС 7 тоглолтын дараа хожих байх гэж бодсон, Кавс хожлоо.
ЛБЖ-ээс угаасаа ийм хэмжээний тоглолт ирэх нь тод, Кайри, Лав 2 довтолгоонд хэр байж, ЛБЖ-ийг тултал нь ядраахгүй байхаас л хамаарах байх гэж бодож байсан.
Лавийн хувьд дунджаас доогуур л үзлээ.
Кайри бол довтолгоонд хамгийн мундаг нь байлаа.
Энэ цувралын довтолгооны MVP бол Кайри л байлаа.
Байнга маш сайн хамгаалалтын эсрэг довтолсон, ЛБЖ олон удаа довтолгоон дээр яах гээд байгаа нь мэдэгдэхгүй фэйлдэж байсан.
Гэхдээ Кайри үнэхээр МВП хэмжээнд байж чадсан ч хамгаалалт, довтолгоо аль алинаа тооцохоор ЛБЖ маргаангүй МВП болж байна.

Тоглолтын маш чухал, шийдвэрлэх гэх олон мөч байгаа ч ЖР-ийн 3-ийн эхэнд авдаг 8 оноо маш чухал байсан шүү.
Нэг алдсан бол ГС-ийг гүйцнэ гэж үнэхээр худлаа байх.

Бас Богут байхгүй учраас Клэй, Көрриг суллаж чадахгүй байна уу даа гэж санагдлаа.
Цоомоо
Ангаахай

Postby postiga » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:17 pm

Yabraa wrote:
postiga wrote:Монгол ер нь үзэн ядагчид нь дэмжигчдээсээ их байна уу үгүй юу ???
Ер нь 7 тоглолт гарах нь тодорхой болчлоо, энэ эрчээрээ Кавс вэстийн финалыг давтагдулах гээд байнадаа

:-o

за хэйтрүүд дуугаараад явчих
Zieg Heil
postiga
Argentina's fan

Postby Boogey » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:17 pm

SProgr wrote:Kevin love-гүйгээр аварга авч чадагүй байсан гэж бодож байна шүү. Муу тоглосон гэвэл үнэн. Гэхдээ л багт сүпер стар ирэхээр урам зориг, итгэл найдар, сэтгэл зүй бүгд дагаад л ирдэг.

Үнээн үнэн. Ялангуяа өнөөдөр бол тоглолтын дундуур тэр олон хэрэгтэй самбар, тэгээд эцсийн мөчид Көрри дээр хийсэн хамгаалалт нтр нь бол маш том хэрэг боллоо шд.
Boogey

Postby SProgr » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:04 pm

Ирвингийн сүүлийн 3аас хийдэг клатчийг "The Jumper" гэж нэрлэсэн байна шүү...
SProgr
Culé
Culé

Postby crusader » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:30 pm

Каяри эхний тоглолтод гэмтэээгүй байсан бол түрүү жил Кавс шаачих байжээ гэж өөрийн эрхгүй бодогдож байна шүү. Энэ ч гэхдээ ГС-ын муйхар фэнүүд Богут гэмтээгүй байсан бол ГС шаахаар байсан гэдэг ярианд нь амыг нь таглаж байгаа хариу цохилт маркийн юмуудаа кк
You can't stop my shine.........
crusader
Forever Interista

Postby Boogey » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:47 pm

Одоо Лэброны хөшөөг босгох байлгүй дээ тэ? хэхэ
Boogey

Postby Makaveli » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Энэ жижиг хотод Хааны хөшөө битгий хэл, хотынхоо нэрээ өөрчилж болох биз. :D
Леброн ч 4 дэх тоглолт шиг эхлээд 3 үе хэсэг шаргиж нервтүүлэв. Ирэх жил бэнчүүдээ хамаатан саднуудаа биш, багаа гэж бодож хүчээ нэмэхгүй бол хэцүү дээ.
Үнэхээр лидершип, потенциалаа ашиглавал юун МЖ, юун Мамба вэ? гэмээр байна.
Makaveli
I AM WHAT I AM

Postby Takanohana_Nowitzki » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:30 pm

1-3-ээс эргээд ирнэ гэж бодож байсан хүн нээрээ хэдэн хувь бол? 90 хэд нь ГСВ гэж бодож байсан байх, ганц найдах Брон нь тэгж бодохоор ч үлбэгэр тоглож байсан, тэгсэн тэрнээс хойших 3 тоглолтод лидер шиг, домог шиг л тоглолоо, маниусын энд киллер чанар алга нтр гэснийг сонссийм болов уу? :ногоон: Бид энд тэгж бичиж байхад тэнд бас тэгж бичиж л байсан биз, тэр бүгд хурцаллаа. Одоо нээрээ хэн юу ярихав, Клевлэнд хотод өртэй байсан гэж боддог байсан, одоо Клевлэнд бараг өртэй болчихвуу даа.
Баяр хүргэе, 7 цуврал үзүүллээ, өөр багийн мань мэтэд 7 тоглолт үзэхээс сайхан юм юу байх билээ.
Өндөгний минь хээ өөрчлөгдөшгүй
Хурууны минь хээ хувирашгүй
Алганы минь хээ арилашгүй
Takanohana_Nowitzki

Postby postiga » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:51 pm

Хааны талд Кливленд + Миамигийн зарим фэнүүд vs Алтан мужийнхан + НБА-гийн бусад багийн фэнүүд + Леброн хэйтрүүд
Zieg Heil
postiga
Argentina's fan

Postby zigo » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:39 pm

bulls fanuud cavsiin tald bsan bhaa. hehe
довтлогч хэрэгтэй!!!
zigo
Friends FC
Friends FC

PreviousNext

Return to YСБХ-ы багуудын топикууд