Бостон Сэлтикс 2015-2016 We are NBA all time CHAMPIONS

30 багийн фэнvvд бvгд наашаа

Moderator: Сагсан бөмбөг модууд

Re: Бостон Сэлтикс 2012-2013 We are NBA all time CHAMPIONS

Postby El Payaso » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:47 pm

Хэрвээ болвол хөөрхөн л трейд байна ш дээ... холбогчгүй ядаж байгаа дээрээ холбогчтой болно нэмээд Гортат гээд сайхан бигмэнтэй болно....
Vamos Argentina!!!
El Payaso
Albiceleste & Los Che

Postby B.Chuka » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:39 am

za manai KG alaad ogoh baihdaa. rondo mini baisan bolch...
MANUTD CELTICS
B.Chuka

Postby B.Chuka » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:12 am

laliig umnu n gaigui huschihsan ymsan odoo 1 huschih bailgui dee
MANUTD CELTICS
B.Chuka

Postby LeMoN » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:34 am

линк байна уу
LeMoN
JUVE & ITALY FAN
JUVE  & ITALY FAN

Postby SProgr » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:42 am

SProgr
Culé
Culé

Postby Reebok » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:08 pm

Рондо танайд хэрэгтэй юмуу??
Рондотой байхад 18-20, Рондогүй 10-5 гэжийшд...
MAN ON STEEL...
Reebok
I AM WHAT I AM

Postby LeMoN » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:13 pm

Reebok wrote:Рондо танайд хэрэгтэй юмуу??
Рондотой байхад 18-20, Рондогүй 10-5 гэжийшд...

Howard -аар тулъя л гээдаагаашд хаха :ногоон:
LeMoN
JUVE & ITALY FAN
JUVE  & ITALY FAN

Postby Bibby » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:37 am

Барбосагаар Жордан Крауфордыг авжээ. Том том наймаа яригдаад бсн юу ч хийгдсэнгүй өнгөрч
Bibby
The Ubuntu
The Ubuntu

Postby SProgr » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:42 am

сайхан сайхан. ПП КГ хоёр үлдсэнд баяртай байна.
SProgr
Culé
Culé

Postby ND » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:34 am

Өчигдөр Санстай хийсэн тоглолтыг оройд нь нөхөж үзлээ.
Багийн хурд, эрч хүчтэй тоглолт үнэхээр сайжирчээ. Шинээр авсан Крауфорд, Виллиамс 2 гайгүй хурдтай гарууд байна.
Ж.Грийн, А.Брэдли, К.Лий гээд айлыг аргаа барахад хүргэх хэдэн шижигнэсэн залуучуудын хамгаалалт сайн байна лээ.
Ялангуяа Ж.Грийн 31 оноо авч, өөрийгөө хэн гэдгээ улам л батлаад байх шиг...
Форза Барса....
ND
Culé
Culé

Postby Bibby » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:38 am

Rondo has learned well
Celtic guard outplays mentor Bibby during Game 1 victory

By Marc J. Spears
Globe Staff / April 22, 2008
Seven years ago, NBA veteran Mike Bibby began mentoring and working out a gangly kid from Kentucky he thought had the potential to play in the league. The Hawks point guard definitely has an eye for talent, as that kid, Rajon Rondo, not only made the NBA, he made his playoff debut against Bibby and Atlanta Sunday night for the Celtics.

"You never know what the league is looking for and what the league wants," Bibby said. "But looking at him, I figured he could make it. It's not up to me, but I knew he could be here."

Doug Bibby, Mike Bibby's first cousin, coached Rondo at Louisville Eastern High School his freshman through junior seasons. During Labor Day weekend before Rondo's junior and senior years, Doug Bibby brought Rondo to Sacramento to work out with Mike Bibby, who then starred for the Kings.

"I'm real close to my cousin, and I just talked to him and told him that I was coming out there with this young cat that was special," Doug Bibby said.

Rondo already was being mentored by NBA shooting guard Derek Anderson, a Louisville native now with the Bobcats. But in Mike Bibby, Rondo learned from a fellow point guard. The two backcourt players with the quiet demeanors spent time together on and off the court. Rondo also worked out with then-Kings guards Bobby Jackson and Mateen Cleaves in Sacramento thanks to Mike Bibby.

"I just tried to help him," Mike Bibby said. "I played one-on-one with him and stuff. I told him that a jump shot in this league was very, very important. I had him working on his shot. I had him working on everything when he came down with my cousin.

"I liked him. He was long, strong, quick. He had it. I was just telling him that you've got to work on your game, that's it."

Rondo said what impressed him most about Mike Bibby during those workouts was his sweet jumper and strong work ethic.

"Mike told me, 'Work hard. Hard work pays off. Stay in the gym even if it's too late or you're tired. Keep pushing yourself. Continue to work hard,' " Rondo said.

The pupil got the better of the teacher in the Celtics' 104-81 rout of Atlanta in Game 1 of their Eastern Conference first-round series. Rondo had 15 points on 6-of-9 shooting, with nine assists, six rebounds, two steals, and no turnovers in 28 minutes. Bibby missed 8 of 10 shots, including 4 of 5 3-point attempts, and had one assist in 34 minutes.

"I wanted to approach it like another game that was very important," Rondo said. "It was either win or go home. So I just wanted to go out there and not turn the ball over and just be solid on defense."

With the way Rondo is playing and the experienced backups he has in Sam Cassell and Eddie House, Mike Bibby believes his former pupil is definitely on the right track.

"He's going to be all right," Bibby said. "It's good that he has people around him to help him out. He has Sam now, he has Eddie just to show him the ropes and stuff. It should be easy for him with the guys he has around him. I'm happy for him."

There are other strong Bibby ties to the Celtics.

House is married to Mike Bibby's sister, Charlsie. Sixers assistant coach and former NBA player Henry Bibby coached Brian Scalabrine at Southern California. And Doug Bibby's father, Fred, coached Celtics assistant Kevin Eastman as an assistant at the University of Richmond.

"They have such a strong family tradition for basketball," said Scalabrine about the Bibbys.

So who is Charlsie rooting for in the Celtics-Hawks series, her husband or her brother?

"Probably me," Mike Bibby said. "I didn't talk to her about it. We don't want to put her in that situation. She probably wants to see us both do good."

Said House, "She's pulling for us. She wants her brother to do good, but she wants me to win.

"She knows what it is. It's her brother. She wants to see him do well. But I'm her husband. She wants to see me win."
Bibby
The Ubuntu
The Ubuntu

Postby moonjii » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:23 pm

Bibby wrote:Rondo has learned well
Celtic guard outplays mentor Bibby during Game 1 victory

By Marc J. Spears
Globe Staff / April 22, 2008
Seven years ago, NBA veteran Mike Bibby began mentoring and working out a gangly kid from Kentucky he thought had the potential to play in the league. The Hawks point guard definitely has an eye for talent, as that kid, Rajon Rondo, not only made the NBA, he made his playoff debut against Bibby and Atlanta Sunday night for the Celtics.

"You never know what the league is looking for and what the league wants," Bibby said. "But looking at him, I figured he could make it. It's not up to me, but I knew he could be here."

Doug Bibby, Mike Bibby's first cousin, coached Rondo at Louisville Eastern High School his freshman through junior seasons. During Labor Day weekend before Rondo's junior and senior years, Doug Bibby brought Rondo to Sacramento to work out with Mike Bibby, who then starred for the Kings.

"I'm real close to my cousin, and I just talked to him and told him that I was coming out there with this young cat that was special," Doug Bibby said.

Rondo already was being mentored by NBA shooting guard Derek Anderson, a Louisville native now with the Bobcats. But in Mike Bibby, Rondo learned from a fellow point guard. The two backcourt players with the quiet demeanors spent time together on and off the court. Rondo also worked out with then-Kings guards Bobby Jackson and Mateen Cleaves in Sacramento thanks to Mike Bibby.

"I just tried to help him," Mike Bibby said. "I played one-on-one with him and stuff. I told him that a jump shot in this league was very, very important. I had him working on his shot. I had him working on everything when he came down with my cousin.

"I liked him. He was long, strong, quick. He had it. I was just telling him that you've got to work on your game, that's it."

Rondo said what impressed him most about Mike Bibby during those workouts was his sweet jumper and strong work ethic.

"Mike told me, 'Work hard. Hard work pays off. Stay in the gym even if it's too late or you're tired. Keep pushing yourself. Continue to work hard,' " Rondo said.

The pupil got the better of the teacher in the Celtics' 104-81 rout of Atlanta in Game 1 of their Eastern Conference first-round series. Rondo had 15 points on 6-of-9 shooting, with nine assists, six rebounds, two steals, and no turnovers in 28 minutes. Bibby missed 8 of 10 shots, including 4 of 5 3-point attempts, and had one assist in 34 minutes.

"I wanted to approach it like another game that was very important," Rondo said. "It was either win or go home. So I just wanted to go out there and not turn the ball over and just be solid on defense."

With the way Rondo is playing and the experienced backups he has in Sam Cassell and Eddie House, Mike Bibby believes his former pupil is definitely on the right track.

"He's going to be all right," Bibby said. "It's good that he has people around him to help him out. He has Sam now, he has Eddie just to show him the ropes and stuff. It should be easy for him with the guys he has around him. I'm happy for him."

There are other strong Bibby ties to the Celtics.

House is married to Mike Bibby's sister, Charlsie. Sixers assistant coach and former NBA player Henry Bibby coached Brian Scalabrine at Southern California. And Doug Bibby's father, Fred, coached Celtics assistant Kevin Eastman as an assistant at the University of Richmond.

"They have such a strong family tradition for basketball," said Scalabrine about the Bibbys.

So who is Charlsie rooting for in the Celtics-Hawks series, her husband or her brother?

"Probably me," Mike Bibby said. "I didn't talk to her about it. We don't want to put her in that situation. She probably wants to see us both do good."

Said House, "She's pulling for us. She wants her brother to do good, but she wants me to win.

"She knows what it is. It's her brother. She wants to see him do well. But I'm her husband. She wants to see me win."

ene yu geed bichchihsen yum bol doo utgiig n ch boltugai halti tailbarlaad uguh hun bnuu ach tustai hun ardaa
moonjii

Postby B.Chuka » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:39 pm

D.J. White гэдэг forward авсан байна. хятадын Shanghai Sharks багт тоглож байгаад иржээ.
улиралын дундаж нь 21.6 points, 9.7 rebounds and 1.3 blocks in 33.0 minutes per game юм байна.
НБА-д амжилт тааруул байждээ. одоо яадаг амьтан юм байнаан.
MANUTD CELTICS
B.Chuka

Postby Saiza » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:20 pm

хургааан яахав..
тэгээл дандаа нэг дундажаас доогуурт юмнууд л миний Амьдаа-н хажууд авчирах юм дөө.. ПЖ Браун л гоё бсан дөө.. тэгээд Рашеед..
Хараал идсэн тамхийг ч татахгүй... Хараал хэлэхгүй... Муу бодохгүй... Муухай зүйл хийхгүй... Тэнэхгүй... Тэнэгтэхгүй...
Saiza
НБА сонирхогч #81
НБА сонирхогч #81

Postby B.Chuka » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:07 pm

хэд хоног сайхан амарлаа одоо PHI-г аваад залчих байлгүй дээ
MANUTD CELTICS
B.Chuka

Postby Ganbold » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:17 am

индианагийн багачуулыг ямар гоё барьж хожив оо.. ПП КГ ЖГ
Ganbold

Postby Tenger » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:53 am

za boston onoodor taviulah ym shig baina da
Tenger

Postby B.Chuka » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:56 am

hojigdoh n ch todorhoi bolj baih shig baina. tenger ug helee
MANUTD CELTICS
B.Chuka

Postby SProgr » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Хиттэй эхний хоёр шатанд таармааргүй байна.
SProgr
Culé
Culé

Postby mootsoo » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:04 pm

2-р шатанд гарах уу? Индианатай л үзэж таарна даа.
mootsoo

Postby SProgr » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Индианагийн аргыг бол олчихоод байгаа.
SProgr
Culé
Culé

Postby SProgr » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:35 pm

Аварга болох зүйл ярьж байхад юун хоёрдугаар шат бэ?
SProgr
Culé
Culé

Бостон Сэлтикс 2012-2013 We are NBA all time CHAMPIONS

Postby BaLuunZ » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:38 pm

Эрх биш эхний шатаад бол давчиханаа. Хоёроо ч гүйцээчихэнэ. Даварвал бүсийн аварга. За тэгээд аваргыг горилоод л хаха...
Маргааш өглөө сайхан тоглолт болно байхдаа. Сүүлийн жилүүдээд ёс юм шиг нэг цагаан нөхөр олж ирдэг болсон. Тэр нөхрийг нэг харая даа.
BaLuunZ

Postby SProgr » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:47 pm

Цагаан тоглогчтой байх чинь цаанаа л нэг Келт гэсэн уламжлал (мэдээж ямар нэгэн арьс өнгөөр ялгаварлан гадуурах талаар бус) юм шиг.
SProgr
Culé
Culé

Postby B.Chuka » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:39 am

ehnii ve shiruun baisnaa aajim iduuleed baihchin yu we. :smile:
MANUTD CELTICS
B.Chuka

PreviousNext

Return to YСБХ-ы багуудын топикууд